I had said that when I began this blog that I would be honest with everyone. Most of all, this blog would be my life.. just as the way that I see it.. what is happening in my life.. what is going on in my life.. and would be honest, truthful, and blunt.
Wouldn't matter what was going on in my life. I had said at the beginning, when I began a blog that I understand that the majority of the blogs out here (ones that are personal blogs about their life) always are painted "picture perfect," with a touch of twist to end up in the end; "happily ever after."
I didn't want my "blog" to be like that. I wanted it to be "My Life.. Just As It Really Is." Leading the title of my blog to be: "I Am Human."
Understand this.. Vince and I was out of town celebrating our 25th Anniversary. We were due to be back home no later than Friday, the 17th of November. We came home November 15th.
As parents we all dread that phone call. Most of the time when people are blowing up your phone in the wee hours of the morning.. and then you end up speaking with the police.. it is either 1) A death or 2) Someone is in trouble.
My daughter, Katarina was in police custody November 15, 2017 by 5:50 am. Something was terribly wrong. She was acting crazy.. lost her mind.. not sound. And her child, LakeLynn Lyric, was heading home with Uncle Gabriel.
Look.. I'm not going to go into what I think at this moment because of course I was hours away. We didn't know what was going on. What I will say this.. if you continue to read this.. you are going to find out more.. as well as my opinions.. and the facts of what we do know thus, far.
November 15, 2017: Katarina called 911 a total of: 12 times. The first call was:
- 2:08 am for 6 minutes.
- 3:02 am call canceled.
- 3:52 am for 2 minutes
- 3:57 am for 4 seconds
- 3:59 am call canceled.
- 4:01 am for 26 seconds.
- 4:20 am am for 6 seconds.
- 4:25 am call canceled.
- 4:38 am call canceled.
- 4:39 am call canceled.
- 4:46 am call canceled.
- 5:00 am call canceled.
November 17, 2017: Katarina was finally processed at Walhalla Jail.
No one was able to get in touch with her or speak with her. No one could go see her and no one was able to tell us anything about what was going on at the Sheriff's department.
According to an officer when called on Thursday evening.. She was still intoxicated and was unable to be processed. When I asked her if they were watching her, he replied yes she is across from them and could watch her. However, we could not get messages to her to maybe help her come out of the state she was in. No one is able to tell us if she understood what was happening to her.. or if she was even able to comprehend what was going on around her.
Finally, Friday morning it hit the Seneca Journal. She had been processed and in the jail and we would have to wait till Monday morning to make an appointment to visit her. Still no one has heard from her. No one knows if she even was able to have a phone call or what has happened or did happen.
Seneca Journal On November 17, 2017 wrote this:
Woman charged with child neglect
Posted on November 17, 2017
The Journal staff
WESTMINSTER — A 22-year-old Westminster woman was arrested early Wednesday morning after police said she walked more than a mile in and out of roads with a small child who was wearing only a onesie in 42-degree weather.
Katarina Noe, of 200 Mountain View St., was charged with one count of public disorderly conduct and one count of unlawful neglect of a child/helpless person. She was being held Friday night at the Oconee County Detention Center on a $20,000 surety bond for the neglect charge and a $257.50 personal recognizance bond for the public disorderly conduct charge.
A 911 caller found Noe yelling for help in the middle of the road and offered to drive her to a 24-hour gas station down the road, where Noe began walking frantically in circles and slinging the 3-year-old child around, according to the case report.
An Oconee County Sheriff’s Office deputy arrived at the scene, and Noe ran toward the road with the child in tow, acting as though she was going to throw the child into traffic, the report alleges. The deputy grabbed Noe and the 911 caller grabbed the child, according to the report. Noe was placed in investigative detention and admitted to taking methamphetamine the day before and sleeping very little since Sunday, according to the report.
Noe was placed under arrest and EMS checked out the child, who was placed with a family member while DSS determines a plan of safety, the report said.
- "Police said she walked more than a mile in and out of roads" Where an eye witness picked Katarina up.. she was .4 miles from her home.
- "With a small child who was wearing only a onesie"
| || |
<---- Is actually the onesie that she was wearing, with Katarina's coat wrapped around her. This is according to what an eye witness said when she picked her up. The eye witness said that the child was bundled up. And this eye witness is actually the one that drove Katarina and LakeLynn to the BP Station.. Which is exactly 1 mile from our home.
- "A 911 caller found Noe yelling for help in the middle of the road and offered to drive her to a 24-hour gas station down the road, where Noe began walking frantically in circles and slinging the 3-year-old child around, according to the case report." The 911 caller that actually saw Katarina.. States that Katarina was on the side of the road, running and screaming, Someone help me. I'm a 22 year old woman with a 3 year old baby. As soon as this 911 caller recognized her she turned her car around and by the time she got to Katarina, she was in the middle of the road heading to the opposite side of the road.
- Understand this.. For Katarina to have gotten to the point where she was picked up (.4 miles from the home).. Katarina passed Westminster Police Department, a run down hotel, a few homes.. Screaming over and over.. someone help me I'm a 22 year old woman with a 3 year old baby.
- Understand this also.. This eye witness also states in our small town cars were passing and no one else stopped to help a woman in distress with a child. That is screaming to the top of her lungs.
- This 911 caller got Katarina to get into the car with LakeLynn (Yes, Katarina wasn't making any sense at all and therefore this lead the eye witness to end up now also being the 911 caller.)
- "Where Noe began walking frantically in circles and slinging the 3-year-0ld around" Actually when they arrived at the BP Station Katarina asked this 911 caller for a cigarette. When the 911 caller gave her a cigarette Katarina stated that she can't smoke with LakeLynn in the car. The 911 offered to either hold LakeLynn outside while she smoked in the car and rolled down the windows or Katarina could go outside and smoke.
- (One of many brief seconds of sanity showing that something was way off.. after all, why would she care about smoking in the car with LakeLynn there if she was such a horrible mother slinging her child around)??? This of course leading me to this:
- According to the 911 caller Katarina got out of the vehicle at that time frantically screaming over and over I don't know you.. You are like everyone else wanting to take my baby away from me.. This witness states that Katarina started up the side street by BP to get away from her.
- Dictionary.com states this: "Slinging" Verb (With an Object) To throw, cast, or hurl. The Eye Witness, also known as the 911 caller states that LakeLynn would slip some off her hip and Katarina would switch LakeLynn from hip to hip. She stated that she wouldn't exactly call it slinging LakeLynn around. Just trying to hold her up on her hips.
- "An Oconee County Sheriff’s Office deputy arrived at the scene, and Noe ran toward the road with the child in tow, acting as though she was going to throw the child into traffic, the report alleges. The deputy grabbed Noe and the 911 caller grabbed the child, according to the report." The 911 caller stated that when the police arrived that Katarina did head to the road with LakeLynn. Katarina was screaming over and over that everyone was in on it to take her baby away from her. That someone needed to help her. Screaming over and over someone help me I'm a 22 year old woman with a 3 year old baby.
- She was cursing at the cop and kept trying to keep LakeLynn steady on one of her hips. During this exchange, switching from one hip to the other hip, one of the officers was able to get Katarina from behind.. and the eye witness, also the 911 caller was able to get LakeLynn.
- The eye witness then states that she took LakeLynn with the jacket still wrapped around her and ran into the BP station far away from the windows and held LakeLynn close to her chest so she wouldn't have to see what was happening outside with her Mommy.
- Noe was placed in investigative detention and admitted to taking methamphetamine the day before and sleeping very little since Sunday, according to the report. Katarina also stated that she was on different prescription medications. As for sleeping.. She was asleep when her father and I left to go away for our 25th anniversary. Katarina also stated that someone was going to hurt her and her child and that someone was after them. This drug that she always has been against so strongly.. will be something that I will have to see a positive test result for.
- However, I believe that something happened because she did and I have proof of conversations, texts, etc meet up with someone that does have a history of taking pills and was very shocked to see that she actually had hung out with this individual. And at several points both were very paranoid and was ripping my home apart looking for "Hidden Camera's."
- "Noe was placed under arrest and EMS checked out the child" Several people stated that LakeLynn had a small cut on her nose. (If you look at her 3 birthday picture you can see it clearly). However, no one knew how she got it. According to several people.. Yes EMS did arrive there.. But they never touched LakeLynn and "checked" the child out.
There is much more to this then what I have wrote today. This right now is to get most of you up to speed of what is going on. Especially since this article came out and the facts are distorted as the Newspaper likes to have it as. After all, if they wanted it as clear cut like that and really was after sharing a "true story," why did they fail to mention that 911 was called 12 times by Noe?
I want to thank all those that have gotten in touch with me when they saw this... not to ask for details because those that know, also know that this was way out of the norm for Katarina. Including 911 caller, witnesses, etc that state they have never saw this part of her before or ever saw her like this.
I want to thank those like the 911 caller that knew Katarina, another friend contacting my son and he was able to get LakeLynn to take her home. I want to personally think Bobby and Julie for coming over everyday for the emotional support for Vince and I.
Sadly, Katarina's fear screaming over and over again.. someone help me. I'm a 22 year old woman with a 3 yr old child.. someone is trying to take my baby.. reasons of why she called 911 stating someone was at her home to get her baby.. why I believe she ran after the boys left at 5:15 am to get help to make sure no one takes her baby. And sadly, she fell threw the cracks of the system and a woman in distress lost her baby and is NOW sitting in jail.
*This is all for tonight*